Our patient care spans far beyond the services offered at our practice. At Village Dermatology, every measure is taken to ensure you feel at home during your visit and absolutely confident as you walk out the door. Simply request an appointment below. For more information, please visit our new patient section.
Thank you for choosing Village Dermatology. We consider it an honor and a privilege to treat you, and look forward to building a relationship that achieves your goals for healthy, beautiful skin. Please call our office at 205.877.9773 to request an appointment.
Upon initial contact, we will provide you with a login and password to access our patient portal, where you can fill out all required forms prior to your office arrival. You may also update them in the future as an existing patient. If you are unable to complete the online registration, please click here for printable forms.
We ask that you bring with you any former medical records related or beneficial to your visit. You may also fax them to us at 205.877.9775. Please click here to download and print our medical records release authorization form.
We will send you a reminder text 2 days in advance of your scheduled appointment. Please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule. If you miss the appointment without prior notification, your account is subject to a fee.
The patient portal allows you to have unlimited online access to the following areas:
- Questions regarding upcoming appointments
- Laboratory and other test results
- Prescription refill requests
- Billing Questions
- Direct Nurse Questions
Please contact our office for your username and password. You are encouraged to reset your password upon initial login.
- Pre-op Instructions
- After Surgery Instructions
- Post Biopsy Wound Care
- Post Liquid Nitrogen Care
- Post Canthacur Therapy Care
- Sclerotherapy Instructions
- Hair Removal Pre & Post Care Instructions
- Oral Doxycycline (Adoxa, Adoxa Pak, Doryx) Instructions
- Oral Minocycline (Solodyn, Minocin) Instructions
- Retinoid (Atralin, Retin-A Micro, Tazorac, Differin, Ziana or tretinoin) Instructions
Request an Appointment
* required fields