Chemical peels are one of the least invasive ways to effectively resurface skin, revealing improved tone and texture. There are many different types of peels and even different levels (strengths) within each individual type of peel. Working with a provider that is fluent in diagnosing what each individual patient needs is vital.
If a peel is not strong enough then it will not have the efficacy needed to maximum improvements. If it is too strong then you could be doing more harm than good. Here at Village Dermatology, we specialize in SKIN. We customize each peel for each individual patient for the best outcomes possible. We also offer several different types of peels depending on the goals you and your provider discuss. Generally, we recommend a series of peels for optimum results.
Here are some of the peels we offer at Village Dermatology:
- Salicylic Peel – designed for acne prone and oily skin, this peel brightens and refreshes the complexion
- Glycolic Peel – easily penetrates, exfoliates the outer layer of dulling dead skin cells to expose soft, clear, radiant skin
- Illuminize Peel – a light peel that gives skin a glowing, refreshed appearance with no downtime
- Vitalize Peel – suitable for all skin types, this peel improves mild to moderate conditions of acne, melasma and photodamage
- Rejuvenize Peel – smooths skin, improves acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, photodamage and melasma
- VI Peel – formulated for all body areas, this peel boosts skin renewal, improving fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Radiance Peel – Blue Peel RADIANCE® delivers improvements in the appearance of skin complexion and texture.
- Advanced Corrective Peel – The Advanced Corrective Peel is formulated to target and correct pigment issues.
Shop our secure online store for your Chemical Peel treatment by clicking HERE
Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment or consult for your Chemical Peel Treatment with one of our State Licensed Medical Aestheticians.