You wear it every day of your life, so we make sure you wear your skin with brilliance. This means regularly maintaining it at every age by integrating industry-leading technology with a skin care program unique to your needs. We also offer package specials on many services, because taking care of yourself should be an attainable priority, not a luxury.
Laser Hair Removal
Eliminate unwanted hair for good with the GentleLase system, an effective laser hair removal technology offering maximum efficiency with minimal discomfort or downtime. Common treatment areas include the lip, chin, neck, underarms, bikini, back, chest and legs. Three to five treatments are typically required to achieve maximum results, but this varies based on hair type, color and texture.
- Hair Removal Pre & Post Care Instructions (PDF 352KB)
Lumenis Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment is a breakthrough technology to repair freckles, brown spots, broken capillaries and dullness associated with photodamage. It soothes redness and boosts collagen production on the face, neck, chest, arms and hands for a brighter, youthful look. The procedure is very safe, with low risk of side effects and no downtime – perfect for active lifestyles. A series of 2 to 5 treatments at 4-week intervals is recommended for best results. Treatments are adjusted to fit your skin type.
Medical Grade Facials
We provide medical grade facials, which can be tailored to meet your skin care goals through a series of add-ons.
- Custom Facial – adapted to your skin care needs, with thorough cleansing, exfoliation, masque and light extractions by request
Modify your facial with any of the following add-ons:
- Eyebrow sculpting
- Lip wax
- Deep pore extraction
- Light glycolic peel
The Hydrafacial® is a noninvasive treatment that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. This revolutionary treatment moisturizes the skin, separating it from other skin resurfacing procedures. The Hydrafacial removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the skin with hydrating agents. This resurfacing treatment is soothing, non-irritating and great for all skin types. Its immediate effectiveness makes it perfect for an upcoming event or vacation to give your skin a healthy “glow.”
*Best results come from a series of Hydrafacials.
- Signature Hydrafacial – a four-step process of hydradermabrasion, chemical peel, extraction and antioxidant fusion
- Acne Hydrafacial – combines the Signature Hydrafacial with blue light therapy
- Deluxe Hydrafacial – four step process of Signature Hydrafacial plus one booster
- Platinum Hydrafacial – combines the Signature Hydrafacial with one booster plus lymphatic drainage OR light therapy
- Rosacea Light Therapy Hydrafacial – four step process of Signature Hydrafacial plus one booster and red light therapy
Chemical peels are one of the least invasive ways to effectively resurface skin, revealing improved tone and texture. We offer many peels in different strengths to address specific concerns. We recommend a series of peels for optimum results.
- Salicylic Peel – designed for acneic and oily skin, this peel brightens and refreshes the complexion
- Glycolic Peel – easily penetrates, exfoliates the outer layer of dulling dead skin cells to expose soft, clear, radiant skin
- Illuminize Peel – a light peel that gives skin a glowing, refreshed appearance with no downtime
- Vitalize Peel – suitable for all skin types, this peel improves mild to moderate conditions of acne, melasma and photodamage
- Rejuvenize Peel – smoothes skin, improves acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, photodamage and melasma
- VI Peel – formulated for all body areas, this peel boosts skin renewal, improving fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Radiance Peel – Blue Peel RADIANCE® delivers improvements in the appearance of skin complexion and texture.
- Advanced Corrective Peel – The Advanced Corrective Peel is formulated to target and correct pigment issues.
CoolSculpting is an effective, non-surgical treatment for removal of stubborn fat. Treatment areas include, but are not limited to: abdomen, love handles, muffin tops, thighs, and double chin. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to crystallize fat cells, which are eliminated by the body naturally. The procedure is pain-free (no needles) and requires no downtime. Many patients need only a single treatment. They begin to see results in as little as 3 weeks, and the most dramatic results after 1 to 3 months. To learn more, visit www.coolsculpting.com, or call our Aesthetic and Laser Center to schedule your consultation 205-572-4906.
Exilis Elite™ Skin Tightening
Aging that results from sagging, loose skin is dramatically reversed with Exilis Elite Skin Tightening. The technology uses radio frequency, delivering deep thermal heat to remodel, tighten and countour problem areas of the face, neck and jowl. Body areas can also be addressed, including the stomach, thighs, buttocks, arms and hips. Exilis takes years off of your appearance in as little as 3 treatments – with no pain, no downtime and no anesthesia. Results are proven to last 6 to 8 months.
This laser quickly treats broken capillaries, facial veins, cherry angiomas and more with no downtime.
The Reveal Camera is the best way to see what’s really going on underneath the surface of your skin. This ultraviolet imaging software uncovers pigmentation, sun damage and vascular conditions before they manifest on the skin surface. Often used to determine an ideal strategy during consultations, it gives us the ability to target, improve and reverse skin issues before they arise.
Dermaplaning is a quick and painless exfoliation process using a special tool to gently remove the top layer of dead skin and eliminate fine, vellus (peach fuzz) hair from the face. It is particularly effective at promoting cell regeneration in dry, rough or mature skin. Dermaplaning allows for maximum product penetration, and may be used prior to topical treatment applications.
As we age, the production of collagen and elastin naturally diminish, leading to wrinkles, skin laxity and other signs of aging.
The SkinPen is a medical-grade, state-of-the-art precision tool to address acne scars and the symptoms of aging. SkinPen Micro Therapy is a highly effective treatment that helps to reduce the signs of aging and enhance your skin’s appearance by stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
How SkinPen Microneedling Procedures Work
Each of our bodies has innate processes that will react to injury by producing new cells and extracellular materials (like elastin and collagen) to heal the damage. That is how the SkinPen achieves its results; by taking advantage of that natural process through the implementation of a finely tuned microneedling device, the SkinPen. This device initiates your natural healing process by creating hundreds of temporary micro-sized openings, or micro-channels, in the skin. These “fractionated” micro-channels are created thanks to the brilliant design of the SkinPen’s disposable needle cartridge, which achieves its work without any thermal energy or chemicals applied to the skin.
Benefits of Fractionated Approach
- Fast and safe method for inducing the production of collagen
- Requires no thermal energy and is entirely non-ablative (no removal of skin)
- Promotes scar-free healing
- Safe for all skin-types
- No major downtime
What to Expect After SkinPen Procedures
You can expect to experience effects similar to mild sunburns after the procedure; typically some redness, tenderness and some swelling. Despite that, there is no significant downtime after a SkinPen procedure. Patients can return to normal activities and conceal most of the mild side-effects with make-up after just one day. In a few days, there will be zero evidence that the SkinPen procedure was performed at all!
Microneedling Results with SkinPen
Since everyone’s genetic makeup and needs are different, procedure requirements and SkinPen results will vary. The number of sessions required and the depth of treatment will depend on what goals/results you would like to achieve.
Custom Sessions Produce Desired Results
While multiple sessions are recommended to achieve optimal microneedling results, noticeable changes are typically seen just one week following treatment and gradually improve as the body’s healing process promotes the production of healthy, new cells and extracellular substances (e.g., collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid).
Patients with uneven skin-tone and fine lines may see SkinPen results after just one procedure, while those looking to soften the appearance of acne scarring may require several procedures.
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne/body scars
- Reduce pore size
- Produce radiant, even-toned skin
Hair removal waxing services for the brows, lip, and chin are offered as an add-on to other treatments. Brow tinting is also available.