You wear it every day of your life, so we make sure you wear your skin with brilliance. This means regularly maintaining it at every age by integrating industry-leading technology with a skin care program unique to your needs. We also offer package specials on many services, because taking care of yourself should be an attainable priority, not a luxury.
Laser Hair Removal
Eliminate unwanted hair for good with the GentleLase system, an effective laser hair removal technology offering maximum efficiency with minimal discomfort or downtime. Common treatment areas include the lip, chin, neck, underarms, bikini, back, chest and legs. Three to five treatments are typically required to achieve maximum results, but this varies based on hair type, color and texture.
- Hair Removal Pre & Post Care Instructions (PDF 352KB)
Lumenis Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment is a breakthrough technology to repair freckles, brown spots, broken capillaries and dullness associated with photodamage. It soothes redness and boosts collagen production on the face, neck, chest, arms and hands for a brighter, youthful look. The procedure is very safe, with low risk of side effects and no downtime – perfect for active lifestyles. A series of 2 to 5 treatments at 3-week intervals is recommended for best results. Treatments are adjusted to fit your skin type.
Medical Grade Facials
We provide the most advanced facial options, which can be tailored to meet your skin care goals through a series of add-ons.
- Basic Facial – a thorough cleansing with steam, deep pore extraction and acne masque
- Custom Facial – adapted to your skin care needs, with thorough cleansing, exfoliation, masque and light extractions by request
Modify your facial with any of the following add-ons:
- Eyebrow sculpting
- Lip wax
- Deep pore extraction
- Light glycolic peel
Village Dermatology is the only practice in Birmingham performing this revolutionary facial (a favorite among A-listers for red carpet prep). It instantly revitalizes tone and texture of aging, tired or acne-prone skin through a process that infuses key elements: antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. Multiple options and add-ons are available for customization.
- Classic Hydrafacial – a four-step process of hydradermabrasion, chemical peel, extraction and antioxidant fusion
- Dermabuilder™ add-on – plumps and repairs wrinkles/fine lines
- Infrared light therapy add-on – stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Lymphatic drainage add-on – improves circulation to flush out toxins and fluid retention
- Dermaplaning add-on – refines skin and removes unwanted hair
- Anti-aging Hydrafacial – combines the Classic Hydrafacial with infrared light and lymphatic drainage
- Student Hydrafacial – four step process of Classic Hydrafacial plus additional infusion of salicylic acid
- Blue light therapy add-on – corrects and heals breakouts
Chemical peels are one of the least invasive ways to effectively resurface skin, revealing improved tone and texture. We offer many peels in different strengths to address specific concerns. We recommend a series of peels for optimum results.
- Salicylic Peel – designed for acneic and oily skin, this peel brightens and refreshes the complexion
- Glycolic Peel – easily penetrates, exfoliates the outer layer of dulling dead skin cells to expose soft, clear, radiant skin
- Illuminize Peel – a light peel that gives skin a glowing, refreshed appearance with no downtime
- Vitalize Peel – suitable for all skin types, this peel improves mild to moderate conditions of acne, melasma and photodamage
- Rejuvenize Peel – smoothes skin, improves acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, photodamage and melasma
- VI Peel – formulated for all body areas, this peel boosts skin renewal, improving fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Radiance Peel – Blue Peel RADIANCE® delivers improvements in the appearance of skin complexion and texture.
- Advanced Corrective Peel – The Advanced Corrective Peel is formulated to target and correct pigment issues.
CoolSculpting is an effective, non-surgical treatment for removal of stubborn fat. Treatment areas include, but are not limited to: abdomen, love handles, muffin tops, thighs, and double chin. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to crystallize fat cells, which are eliminated by the body naturally. The procedure is pain-free (no needles) and requires no downtime. Many patients need only a single treatment. They begin to see results in as little as 3 weeks, and the most dramatic results after 1 to 3 months. To learn more, visit www.coolsculpting.com.
Exilis Elite™ Skin Tightening
Aging that results from sagging, loose skin is dramatically reversed with Exilis Elite Skin Tightening. The technology uses radio frequency, delivering deep thermal heat to remodel, tighten and countour problem areas of the face, neck and jowl. Body areas can also be addressed, including the stomach, thighs, buttocks, arms and hips. Exilis takes years off of your appearance in as little as 3 treatments – with no pain, no downtime and no anesthesia. Results are proven to last 6 to 8 months.
This laser quickly treats broken capillaries, facial veins, cherry angiomas and more with no downtime.
The Reveal Camera is the best way to see what’s really going on underneath the surface of your skin. This ultraviolet imaging software uncovers pigmentation, sun damage and vascular conditions before they manifest on the skin surface. Often used to determine an ideal strategy during consultations, it gives us the ability to target, improve and reverse skin issues before they arise.
Dermaplaning is a quick and painless exfoliation process using a special tool to gently remove the top layer of dead skin and eliminate fine, vellus (peach fuzz) hair from the face. It is particularly effective at promoting cell regeneration in dry, rough or mature skin. Dermaplaning allows for maximum product penetration, and may be used prior to topical treatment applications.
Eclipse MicroPen Treatments
MicroPens when applied to the skin, hundreds of superficial micro-channels or mini-injuries are created every few seconds to stimulate the skin’s natural ability to heal itself. As a result, new collagen and elastin produce softer, firmer skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne scars and textural issues.
The benefits of micro-needling are a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. The Eclipse MicroPen Elite also has a positive effect on hyper-pigmentation as well as on hypo-pigmentation, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks and generally creates a fresher appearance or glow to the skin. It also works wonders with hair restoration and can be used on all parts of the body.
Eclipse MicroPen with PRP
This treatment combines leading dermal science in two stages to activate the skin’s repair process, producing youthful collagen and elastin in abundance. First, the microneedling device tool is applied to the skin, creating micro-injuries (tiny channels in skin’s surface) to induce healing without causing downtime.
The second stage of this treatment is the topical application of Platelet-Rich Plasma. PRP is blood sample sourced from your own body and isolated for a concentration of platelets, rich in growth factors. The growth factors are the ultimate boost to the collagen and elastin-producing treatment, and the results are impressive. Radiance and elasticity are restored, and textural issues are refined – fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, acne scarring and pore size. Additional benefits include improvement in hyper- and hypopigmentation and hair loss.
Hair removal waxing services for the brows, lip, and chin are offered as an add-on to other treatments. Brow tinting is also available.
Aesthetic & Laser Center Membership
By becoming an ALC Member, you receive exclusive access to the following specials:
Custom Facial + Dermaplaning (regularly $135)
$99 monthly for 1 year
Upgrade for $50 to Classic Hydrafacial + Dermaplaning
$149 monthly for 1 year